Re: Glib::Object::Introspection 0.041 (stable) available

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 1:32 AM, intrigeri <intrigeri debian org> wrote:
Hi,

Brian Manning:
Or view the source in the Gtk-Perl git repo:

  http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Glib-Object-Introspection/tag/?id=rel-0-04-1
  (http://bit.ly/2f9OWAG)

FYI this tag appears to be signed with OpenPGP key E1692E1FF8485FAC,
that I can't find on the keyservers.

This is my key, but not the one I meant to sign the release with;
apparently I had Git configured wrong, but only now found out about
it.

I'll make sure the next release is signed with a key on the keyservers.

Thanks,

Brian