Re: Bindings for a 3rd-party library

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 5:37 PM, "Torsten Schönfeld" <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
"Daniel Kasak" <d j kasak dk gmail com>:
I'm wondering ... how much work is involved in getting Perl bindings
for this library working? I guess it would depend on how it's written?
Or does the introspection that comes along with gtk3 make it generally
an easy task?

Something like this should get you started:

  Glib::Object::Introspection->setup (
    basename => 'GtkFlow',
    version => '0.2',
    package => 'GtkFlow'); # or whatever package you prefer

  GtkFlow::Source->new (...)
  GtkFlow::Sink->new (...)

Aha. Thanks :)

Dan