Re: Gtk3 and GSList

Hi

Can't reproduce your problem w/ small demo: https://gist.github.com/vividsnow/852c0050cf9dbfa0bd71

Which version of Gtk3/Glib::Object::Introspection do you use?

On 07/04/2015 12:35 AM, orangensaftx web de wrote:
Hi,
I want to create a FileChooserDialog where you can select multiple files. I want to get all the file names
with

list = $chooser->get_filenames

What do i use as "list"? Gtk gives back a GSList and i tried to use an array but it's not working. I had
the same problems with another function giving back a GList and i couldn't figure out what to use in perl.

Would be nice if you could help me. :)