wiki surgery

hi all;

I finally had some time (and enough of a head cold that I had to do
something mechanical or just lie in bed) this morning to do some
shuffling around of the GTK-Perl wiki pages.

the new home on the wiki is:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK-Perl

following the namespace for projects under the GNOME umbrella. I
decided to drop the "2" from the wiki page name because:

 * it's not really about GTK2 any more
 * it matches the name of the mailing list

I've set up a bunch of redirects so that old URLs should still work,
and point to the pages under the new namespace; if you find something
broken, feel free to poke me here, on private email, or on IRC — I'll
try to fix it up as soon as possible.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--