PATCH: Change the file extension of the G:O:I test libraries when compiling G:O:I on OS X

I opened an RT ticket to use $Config{so} for setting the file
extensions on OS X.

The attached patch now gets the test libraries build on OS X; up until
now, they have never built for me on OS X, and this has been a huge
thorn in my side as it were.  Please test and let me know if you run
into any problems.

Thanks,

Brian