Re: [gperl_sv_from_value] FIXME: unhandled type - 84 (GVariant fundamental for GVariant)

hi;

On 2 September 2014 17:46,  <mezlm seznam cz> wrote:
Now I have my application menu. But if I click on item in the application
menu, my application prints this to terminal and exits:

[gperl_sv_from_value] FIXME: unhandled type - 84 (GVariant fundamental for
GVariant)

What does it mean?

it means that perl-Glib does not support GVariant, which is true: the
whole API is missing, and will need binding.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
http://www.bassi.io