Re: GStreamer and Gtk3

On 23.11.2014 14:30, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
Unfortunately, this doesn't work, and I can't figure out what the issue is. The
program currently outputs the following:

[ unknown state-changed ]
Argument "[ unknown ]" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /usr/share/perl5/Gtk3.pm line 318.

Both lines are output by the bus_call sub. The first is the msg->type thing;
the second one is (I believe) the 'msg->type & "element"' line.

I can't really help with the gstreamer-specific stuff, but the cryptic
error message actually comes from when your bus_call sub returns.  It's
supposed to return a numeric value indicating whether it wants to
continue receiving messages.  So, put a "return Glib::SOURCE_CONTINUE;"
at the end.