Re: Where do I find the constants?

Sorry for the late reply.  I overlooked this part of your message:

On 03.01.2014 16:35, Christian Jaeger wrote:
Perhaps it would be useful to point at some commit/patch(es) that are
representing such work (it would be interesting for me to see what kind
of Perlishness you're talking about and how it's implemented, and would
show what kind of stuff to look out for.)

Here are some examples of commits that add the kinds of overrides I was
talking about:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk3/commit/?id=ba262e6741afbfb6eb141d2afdd8b34d2253d535
https://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk3/commit/?id=a47595b7404cb9c6cab435c4fdbf700a54cb537a
https://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk3/commit/?id=3ba5f0243e0485b034b186e69f9c6ea0d4f45997
https://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk3/commit/?id=fb09b3a06afd9f922d8153d0b8a672e3aac110e6

To declare the bindings stable, we'd need to go through at least the
main widgets of gtk+ and make sure no further overrides of this kind are
needed.