Re: Gtk-Perl module repos missing from git.gnome.org

hi Brian;

the repositories are under archive/ as they are either wrapping
deprecated technologies (e.g. Gnome2::GConf or Gnome2::Print), or
haven't been touched in a long time (e.g. Goo::Canvas).

I think I saw an announcement on gnome-infrastructure or
desktop-devel, but my google-fu is failing me right now.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.