Re: Scrolling a GtkScrolledWindow / linking GtkAdjustments

Daniel Kasak <d j kasak dk gmail com> writes:

However, the other 2 treeviews never scroll. Why not?

If the target adjustments you change are the right ones then you'd think
it ought to work.

As a bit of shameless self-promotion, I made Glib::Ex::ConnectProperties
for tying property values between objects.  I don't think I've used it
between adjustments, but it might work.  Often a little signal handler
is enough to link settings, though for bi-directional propagating the
"lock" bit like you have can guard against signals-within-signals.  You
could consider "local" to be sure of unlock on exiting the scope,

    local $self->{test_run_scroll_lock} = 1;

( I realise that the max values of each adjustment may not line up ... in
my case, they do ).

I suppose going proportionally within ranges or going to the same row
number (and fraction of a row) could be cute too.

--
Is it about the hedge?