Missing get_xid method

Hi

I'd like to run a mplayer subprocess with the mplayer -wid option and pass it the x window id of some Gtk3::Fixed or other widget (do all widgets have a window id?). The problem is that I can't figure out how to call get_xid on any of the widgets or their parent windows, the method does not seem to exist. How comes? I'm using libgtk3-perl 0.006-2, libgtk-3-0:i386  3.4.2-7 on Debian.

Interestingly this[1] Gtk2 based module uses a get_id method, not get_xid, but I couldn't find that either.

[1] http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/GBROWN/Gtk2-Ex-MPlayerEmbed-0.02/lib/Gtk2/Ex/MPlayerEmbed.pm

Why, how can I work around it, etc.?

Thanks,
Christian.