Re: notify and container add closures

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

So I suspect it's a glib bug.

Yep.

The only possibly related difference I can think of might be whether
gobject uses the generic libffi-based signal marshaller.

Hmm.  The debian 2.30.2 has a depend on its libffi5, and shows up in ldd
libgobject-2.0.so.0.  Dunno what that means.  I wanted to go back to
2.28 or whatever the last one that worked was, but it's gone from the
debian pool.  I don't really want to write a C program to report the
problem, I was hoping it'd get better by itself :).