Re: Glib 1.251 (unstable) available

Hi all,

I made a mistake when I pushed the file for this release
(Glib-1.251.tar.gz) to CPAN.

Since this is an unstable release, the tarball that's uploaded to CPAN
needs to be named in a special way so that the file is not shown in
the web interface as the latest stable release.

I have uploaded a new file with the correct naming convention to
prevent it as being seen as the latest stable release, located in the
by-authors directory here:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/X/XA/XAOC/Glib-1.251.TRIAL.tar.gz

This file is identical to the current Glib-1.251.tar.gz file linked on
Sourceforge below and currently linked on CPAN.

I will be deleting the Glib-1.251.tar.gz file that was released to
CPAN at 00:00 GMT on March 7th, 2012; the file Glib-1.251.TRIAL.tar.gz
will be available in it's place if you need to download it from CPAN
for any reason.  If deleting the current version of this file from
CPAN will cause you any issues, please contact me offlist so we can
discuss.

The copy of the release tarball that's on Sourceforge (linked below)
will be left alone.

Subsequent releases of unstable tarballs should also have the TRIAL
tag in the filename :)

Thanks,

Brian