Re: Issue with Glib 1.260 in Windows 7

On 2012/06/07 at 08:56 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
On 01.06.2012 12:46, Bakkiaraj Murugesan wrote:
After I upgraded to latest Glib 1.260, My Gtk2 perl application reports
following error in a dialog box when I quit the application,

Interesting.  Might be related to the refcounting change
<http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Glib/commit/?id=1361e9d22763ef008b6f3bcd82ff
eb53c80120c5>.
  Can you try to produce a minimal example program that exhibits the
problem?  And can you try to get a backtrace for the crash?

At least here with gtk+-2.24.10, glib-2.28.8 and latest stable release of everything that do not need
glib-2.30+, I have tested with various projects and it seems fine, so not sure if the problem might lie with
his Gtk2 stack ...

Regards,

Martin

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:  http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html