Re: Can't locate object method "popup" via package "Gtk3::Menu"

On 20.05.2012 14:42, intrigeri wrote:
So, next problem I encounter, in my conversion process, is:
   Can't locate object method "show_about_dialog" via package "Gtk3".

This is because gtk_show_about_dialog is not introspectable (i.e., bindable automatically) and we don't have a manual override for it yet. We would need to port Gtk2's XS code over to Perl and put it into Gtk3.pm:

<http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk2/tree/xs/GtkAboutDialog.xs#n66>

Care to take a stab at it?