Re: Gtk3 examples, demo, and man pages

hi;

On 17 July 2012 07:42, zentara <zzmiloschxx gmail com> wrote:
I don't want to sound like I'm whipping the developers, but
are these coming soon?  When will the Gtk3 Perl module be considered
finished, and fully ready?

documentation is an issue: given that the bindings are resolved at run
time, it's not possible to just extract the perldoc from the XS any
more.

there is some work geared towards extracting the documentation (with
per-language translation) from the introspection data, but it's a work
in progress and requires help upstream:

http://blog.tomeuvizoso.net/2012/02/progress-on-generating-python-api-docs.html

ciao,
 Emmanuele.