Re: Glib::Introspection 0.04: t/enums.t fails

Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:

I am on a freshly updated Ubuntu 11.10 (Perl 5.12.4),
I'm using  messy Linux Mint 11 with lots of packages installed by hand
and it works there.

with Glib 1.21 and

I couldn't get tin install Glib::Introspection 0.04 with my version of
Glib, which was newer than yours. This is the error that I got:

Glib version 1.24 required--this is only version 1.232 at (eval 6) line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 6) line 3.

Can you try to see what happens if your update perl-Glib?

Ah, sorry, that was a typo. I am using the most recent Glib version from
CPAN: 1.241.

Jörn

--
LINUX - Linux Is Not gnU linuX