Re: Replacing Test::WWW::Selenium::Catalyst with Gtk3::WebKit

On Tuesday 22 November 2011 17:10:25 you wrote:

Unfortunately, one cannot make AJAX requests to data: URIs. Instead I
tried to change the request to a POST to a simple HTTP Echo service,
but for example I cannot find out how to set the content-type of the
HTTP request. There does not seem to be a write accessor for that
property.

Can you give me more info/input on what's happening and what your
program is trying to accomplish?

Aah...finally I got the request to succeed. As it turns out,
HTTP::Response::as_string returns a fine HTTP response, except for the leading
"HTTP/1.0". If I add that manually, libsoup seems to like the response.

For those interested, I attached the current status of the module. I'm trying
to create a real drop in replacement, so we can leave most of the test code as
is, just faster :)

Stefan