Gtk2 1.223 available

It gives me great pleasure to announce the third maintainance release of
the stable 1.22x branch of Gtk2.

I've recently taken over responsibility of the release engineering
process from Torsten, who has been running things marvellously for the
last couple of years. Thank you for that, Torsten! Hopefully not having
to care about doing releases will allow him to devote more energy to the
actual development of the perl-Gtk2 ecosystem, or just buy him some well
deserved hours off.

Given that this is the first release I'm doing, I don't really expect
things to be perfect yet. If you notice anything being odd, please let
me know so the issues can be addressed and won't happen again on
subsequent releases.

Below you'll find the usual release announcement along with the list of
changes in this release.

Overview of changes in Gtk2 1.223
=================================

* Cope with the rename of the keysym defines in gtk+ 2.22
* Correct the memory management in Gtk2::Gdk::Window->new
* Fix a test failure in GtkBuilder.t

The source code is available from a CPAN mirror near you, and the
gtk2-perl project page on sourceforge:

  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-1.223.tar.gz

This module requires these other modules and libraries:

   perl >= 5.8.0
   Glib >= 1.220 (Perl module)
   Pango >= 1.220 (Perl module)
   GTK+ > 2.x (C library and prerequisites)

If GTK+ is as new or newer as 2.8, the Cairo module is also required:

  Cairo >= 1.00 (Perl module)

In order to build it from source, you'll also need

   ExtUtils::Depends >= 0.300
   ExtUtils::PkgConfig >= 1.030
   development headers for gtk+ and friends

Gtk2 is a Perl extension providing Perl bindings to the 2.x series of
the Gtk+ graphical user interface library.  This module allows you to
write graphical user interfaces in a perlish and object-oriented way,
freeing you from the casting and memory management in C, yet remaining
very close in spirit to original API.  Find out more about Gtk+ at
<http://www.gtk.org>, and about Gtk2-Perl at
<http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/>.