Re: Announcing: Perl bindings for LibSoup

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 22:47, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
On 22.06.2011 23:05, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:

Is it possible to use Cairo with the introspection framework?

This is not specific to introspection even, but applies to the whole Glib
world. ÂTry
<http://home.arcor.de/kaffeetisch/tmp/Cairo-GObject-1.000-UNRELEASED.tar.gz>,
which I recently mentioned here but got no response on.

The run time error goes away with that module. This is great!

I do have other errors, but that's because I assume that the widget is
already allocated which is not always true. What's the best way to
detect if a widget is displayed and rendered so I can grab a
screenshot?

Thanks for the help.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez