Re: Using Gtk2::Helper->add_watch on win32

Hi,

Please don't e-mail me off-list with questions; if your original
e-mail went to the list, then the list should be copied on subsequent
e-mails.

When I said "an example of code that demonstrates your problem", I
meant a complete, standalone Perl script that contains the minimum
amount of code necessary to demonstrate your problem.

I could probably write something with the information that you've
given me below, but I currently lack the tuits.

Thanks,

Brian