Re: GTK2::Button retrieved from Tie::IxHash hash value does not render

Roderich Schupp <roderich schupp googlemail com> writes:

That's why assigning the value to a dummy variable "works": it clears
the tie magic.

Clears as in runs the magic I suppose, so as to reach the ixhash
FETCH().  Does that mean gperl_get_object() and friends ought to
SvGETMAGIC() or something before looking into an sv?

I wonder how many other xs packages holding data under an sv are
similarly afflicted! :-)

--
I saw a documentary called The Kingdom about the Danish hospital system.
I tell you, if you're ever in Denmark make sure you don't get sick!