Re: Cairo: how do I use $cr->append_path to draw a path?

On 15.07.2011 06:47, Mart van de Wege wrote:
However, according to the documentation, I should also be able to build
a Cairo::Path object and use $cr->append_path to do the same thing. Yet,
when I try, it doesn't work.

Judging from the code, this conversion direction is not implemented yet, and the documentation neglects to mention it. (Irregardless of the path you input, a NULL is passed to libcairo.) I think I have code for this in a local branch at home. I'll try to polish it and post here soon.