Re: Gtk2::Notebook and switch-page signal [solved]

Jeremy Volkening <volkening mailshack com> writes:

If I first capture the pointer value for the page within the signal
handler and then use it in the signal_emit function, it works fine, but
this is a rather convoluted way to go about things.

I expect a class handler could pass it upwards to
signal_chain_from_overridden() if a subclass was watching requested page
switches go past.

I imagine subclassing is the reason it exists as a do-something callback
type of signal, even if someone decided in retrospect that a public
GtkNotebookPage struct was a bad idea.