Re: Gtk2::Notebook and switch-page signal

What exactly are you trying to do? If you want to switch to a page you
should use $notebook->set_current_page ($page_num).

The page is already selected that is not a problem.
However I want to trigger the signal handler function.
I thought I don't call it directly.

I checked: set_current_page() does not emit switch-page signal
if page is already selected. I should have switch to another
page then back. I'm afraid this should be avoided.

Anyway the original question is: could somebody explain what
gpointer mean in "switch-page(Gtk2::Notebook, gpointer, Glib::UInt)"? :-)

Gabor