Re: Gtk2::Gdk::Keysyms - different platforms

Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> writes:

What else do we - from a gtk2-perl perspective - have to take into
account?

Some sort of gdk_list_keysyms() func could have %Gtk2::Gdk::Keysyms
built from the library at runtime instead of grepped out of the sources.
It could even be a tied hash with that list for the keys and
keyval_from_name() or whatever for the values.

(For most uses I expect keyval_from_name() alone is enough.)