Re: Rgba to pixbuf

Thanks, Kevin. I tried to concatenate the strings before, but I did not
change the rowstride parameter. It is working great now.

Am Dienstag, den 15.02.2011, 08:52 +1100 schrieb Kevin Ryde:
Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> writes:

Is there any way to 'pack' all rgba values at once and use this packed
scalar to create the final pixbuf?

Yes, just concatenate the $data strings.  The pixels of the first row,
then the pixels of the second row, etc.  The "rowstride" thing is
4*$width, being how many bytes there are in each row.