configure_event behavior

Hi, all!

I have recently starts learn gtk2-perl programming and now I need to
retrieve window size when it was changed.

http://pastebin.com/zUwS8T96

When I have added simpliest signal configure_event handler in 12
line(see link above) contents of window(button "Action") stops to
change it size to fit to changed window size.

What I should to do for changing this behaviour? I want that content
automatically fits window with signal configure_event handler
assigned.

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]