Next Gtk2-Perl release deadline: December 22nd at midnight UTC

Hi folks,

/me dons his release engineer hat...

Going forward, I will be roughly following the same monthly release
schedule as the Gnome libraries use.  Checking the Gnome release
calendar[1], the next release of the (unstable) Gnome libraries will
be on December 21st, so I'm going to set the deadline for code
submissions for December's release of Gtk2-Perl modules to be December
22nd at midnight UTC.

Please have all code submissions into the Gtk2-Perl maintainers before
then; please allow time for the maintainers to audit and test code
submissions.  If you have your favorite RT ticket or bugtracker bug
that you would like looked at, now would be a good time to mention it
as well.

Once December 22nd rolls around, I will package anything new and
distribute it to the appropriate places, and post the release
announcements shortly thereafter.

If you have any questions about the above, please ask.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree