Installing Gtk-Perl with ActiveState perl v5.12.2 on Windows

Hello,

I am trying to install Gtk-Perl on Windows+MinGW following the instruction on the FAQ for ActiveStatePerl.
I have done everything from installing GTK+ 2 runtime environment, updating PATH and run ppm install Bundle::Gnome2.
But then if i want to write a script using Gtk module it fails. So i assumed i had to run perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::Gnome2".
But this last command fail with the error log attach (see log.err). I am using mingw+msys.

What am i missing? What am i doing wrong?
Thanks by advance,
JF