Re: GTK2::Button retrieved from Tie::IxHash hash value does not render

On 24.07.2011 18:56, Roderich Schupp wrote:
Maybe gperl_get_object and gperl_get_object_check need

    SvGETMAGIC(sv);

*before* checking SvROK(sv)?

Yes, that's exactly the solution. And we have gperl_sv_is_defined for that. When I added it, I audited each occurrence of SvOK, but apparently forgot SvROK.

Here's a quick fix for the problem at hand. But I'd like to look at all SvROK calls and add tests before this goes in.