Re: gdk-pixbuf-set-option missing?

On 26.09.2010 18:23, Mario Kemper wrote:
Is this method already covered by the bindings?
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk-pixbuf/stable/gdk-pixbuf-Module-Interface.html#gdk-pixbuf-set-option

It's not wrapped because gdk_pixbuf_set_option is not part of the public API, but rather only available to backends (in C lingo, those who define GDK_PIXBUF_ENABLE_BACKEND during compilation).

That said, I definitely see how it can be useful and legitimate to use in normal applications. So, should we just wrap it anyway?