I want bring gtk2-perl to Windows

I want write and debug all my gtk2-perl under Linux(use glade), and import to Windows to just execute it(by install an simple and small software and let those Windows system can run it immediately). if any article recently mention about this? I had search a lot. and many articles are old which like http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/linux/l-perlgtk/. and http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net seems been hacked? only old package show at this web. Another way, activeperl, seems not a comfortably way to do this. ppm of course is not cpan kind.
thanks.