Re: Read contents of Gtk2::Entry and Gtk2::ComboBox when button is pressed

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 8:06 PM, haratron <haratron gmail com> wrote:
I understand that I have to read the controls in the callback of the
'clicked' event of the button. What I don't understand is how to read
those controls, how to express them in code. Like how to get the
contents of the first Gtk2::Entry at that moment. Currently I can only
print that info out when the user is typing something in that
Gtk2::Entry.

Do you mean $button1->get_text(); ?

Thanks,

Brian