Wanted: release manager

I think by now it is fairly obvious that I suck at making regular releases of our modules and at making sure we stick to some kind of schedule. Would anyone here be willing to take on that job? I think the activities involved are mainly:

* roll tarballs of our modules (mainly Glib and Gtk2) when needed, following the GNOME schedule[1], and upload them to sf.net and CPAN;

* watch out for reports of build and test failures;

* and maybe try to steer new and old developers a bit by pointing out missing API or bugs that need care.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Schedule