Re: Unwrapped gtk+ API

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 16:24 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
â The argument list of gtk2perl_offscreen_coord_translate_marshal is
indented with a mix of tabs and spaces.  We usually use spaces only for
these kinds of indentations.  Also, the spacing around parens is not
consistent in this function.

â Still in gtk2perl_offscreen_coord_translate_marshal, you do

+     XPUSHs (sv_2mortal (newSViv( g_value_get_double (param_values+1) )) );
+     XPUSHs (sv_2mortal (newSViv( g_value_get_double (param_values+2) )) );

This should use newSVnv instead of newSViv.

I also added a small comment to gdk_window_geometry_changed, as though
it can be used with normal gdkwindows, it seems it is only useful for
offscreen ones.

Makes sense.  But please use proper punctuation in the POD fragments,
and instead of "gdkwindows", use either just "windows" or something like
"C<Gtk2::Gdk::Windows>".

Ok, the attached patch should address all your comments.

I forgot to ask, is there a better way to comment the signal callbacks ?
I only found "=for position post_signals", though it's not so bad in
this case because these are the only signals of Gtk::Gdk::Window.
And is there any way to fix the signature of the callbacks ?

Quentin