GTK2 hangs or does not updates

Hello!

Currently I am introducing myself to the perl-gtk GUI programming. My first program is a dashboard that should update every minute, it can update a couple times but no more, the main GTK windows hangs and no more updates are possible.

The main thread is the GUI and has two secondary threads, one if for catching the time and the second one of for making the updates to the labels. I know the threads are working ok, if a print the result of the update to the console I can see it is running fine, but again, the windows hangs (freezes itself) and no more updates are possible.

May you help me?

Pablo Soto