Re: Display HTML Page

Am Montag, den 25.01.2010, 19:52 -0800 schrieb Zettai Muri:
Hi All,

I have some html pages that I would like to open and display within my app.  I have been googling around
and noticed Gtk2::WebKit and also gtkhtml.
Is either better than the other or are both relevant options?

Apps like Evolution are just moving from gtkhtml to webkit and other
GNOME apps are using mozembed (gecko-engine).
Simply they are all rendering-engines but you should avoid gtkhtml since
it is on its way to be deprecated.

Regards
Mario