Re: Limit Decimal Places in a GtkTreeColumn

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Marius Feraru <altblue gmail com> wrote:
Zettai Muri <zettaimuri gmail com> wrote:
Is someone able to show me how to use the set_cell_data_func:
The attached patch should fix your homework, but you might wanna
review some Perl 5 references documentation, at least the sections
regarding code references (and calling subroutines).

Homework? Is there a Gtk2-Perl school somewhere?  Let me know where it
is and I'll sign up.
Thanks for the hint about relevant documentation.  Will definitely check it out.

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/Gtk2/TreeViewColumn.html#_tree_column_set_cel
Perl bindings docs won't get you anywhere, tutorial wise. (I'm sorry
to say) IMHO learning Gtk this way won't work. :(

If someone could point me in the right direction
Besides taking more drives around this list's mighty archive? The
other Gtk related mailing lists archives. :)

Good point I should have searched the archives first.
I did find this:
http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-treeview-col-celldatafunc.html but
was unable to apply it.

Thanks for your help.