Gtk2 Printing and HTML

On the topic of printing using perl and gtk2, I'm wondering if anyone
has any tips or suggestions on how to print a html page? Are there any
good modules for rendering html to a cairo surface? I've done a bit of
searching on this in the past, and ran across a few command-line tools
for converting html to pdf, which could then be loaded into the
program -- but I'm really hoping for something a bit more elegant than
this.

Regards,
Nyall Dawson