Re: Fullscreen mode

Pelle Nilsson <pellenilsson fastmail fm> writes:

resize the socket the size of the screen,

Is that the right thing to do?  That might be cause the size to stick on
going unfullscreen.

repack all other widgets

Perhaps $vbox->hide instead of removing.

To solve this, I store the window size through $window->get_size before
going into fullscreen, and try to go back to this size with
$window->resize when leaving fullscreen.

Dunno who's supposed to remember the unfullscreen size, but I wouldn't
think it's explicit app code.