Re: Subclassing question

muppet wrote:
If that actually works, then i think we get a functionality win (some of the marshaler behave more usefully) that would be worth some bug reports, so i think it's worth pushing it out in an unstable release to see what happens.

Specific things to test would include custom treemodels and complex perl widget or cellrenderer implementations.

I think the change fixes this specific bug, and I found no problems yet, so I committed it to the master branch of the git repository. Martin, please verify that this actually fixes your problem. And everyone else, please test for regressions.

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/perl-Glib/commit/?id=6527c0