Re: Gtk2::Imageview install

2009/3/26 Jamie Lahowetz <jlahowetz gmail com>:
I just got gtkimageview installed using MSYS on my windows system (put it
under my camelbox). I am now trying to install the module Gtk2::Imageview. I
gave it a go and got this:

[ large snip about 'No libraries found for X' ]
These libs should be available since camelbox comes with Gtk. Any idea?

This has been discussed at length previously on this list.  You can
search the mail archives here if you want to know what's going on: