Glib test failures on powerpc and s390

Hi,

On s390 and powerpc, these tests fail:

t/a........................dubious
        Test returned status 0 (wstat 11, 0xb)
DIED. FAILED tests 9-12
      Failed 4/12 tests, 66.67% okay
[...]
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  List of Failed
t/a.t          0    11    12    8  9-12

This started between version 1.211 and 2.212, which is apparently when
these tests were added (so it's not a regression).

Does anybody know what's happening? These were built on Debian's
buildd servers, so I can't try to debug the problem. Though if nobody
else knows, I'll try to get my hands on a powerpc machine this weekend
and debug it.

Thanks,
Ryan

--