Re: Support for graphs/charts in gtk?

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 06:46:26 -0500
Paul Miller <listmail voltar-confed org> wrote:

Things like GD::Graph might help; but I wonder if you could embed
Octave, or something from the r-language.

2009/3/5 Srdan Dukic <srdan dukic gmail com>:
... find a different library? Also, if anyone knows of any other programs that
have advanced charting/graph features that use the GTK+

What are these "advanced" features we're looking for? animations and things?

If I can toss one out... how about  3-d animations with text frame overlays. :-)
A 3d drawing area/canvas. A canvas would be nice, for persistence of items.
We could start writing TV commercial animations then.....cool.

not holding my breathe, but otherwise happy with GTK, :-)
zentara

http://www.zentara.net/~zentaran/My_Petition_to_the_Great_Cosmic_Conciousness.html