Re: Support for graphs/charts in gtk?

Plotting is one area where Gtk lacks behind Qt with one exception, and that is if your using python, where you have available matplotlib (http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/) . There are a few C-based graph libraries for gtk, but they are quite feature-weak:
Here's one more link if you want to draw a pie chart on your own:

http://rubinium.org/blog/archives/2008/06/10/gtk-pie-chart-widget/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dov