Re: Installing Gtk::GladeXML
- From: Matthew Braid <ptkperl mdb id au>
- To: Tijmen van der Burgt <tvdburgt gmail com>
- Cc: "gtk-perl-list gnome org List" <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Installing Gtk::GladeXML
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:23:28 +1000
2009/6/30 Tijmen van der Burgt <tvdburgt gmail com>:
When i change $gui->main to Gtk2->main, the errors are gone, but nothing
happens. I have to press ctrl+z to abort the script.
Glade only builds stuff for you - you need to do the rest. I'd say
you'd at least need to add:
before the Gtk2->main to make your window actually appear.
CC'd to the list due to a previous mistaken 'Reply' instead of 'Reply All'
][Date Next] [Thread Prev