Re: How to find out the API coverage of Perl bindings

On 13.07.2009 06:04, muppet wrote:
Have you considered the glib introspection repository stuff? I recall
that Torsten had some success a while back, but haven't heard anything
since...

The introspection stuff lives at <http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-perl-introspection>; a slightly outdated description is at <http://live.gnome.org/GTK2-Perl/Introspection>. I haven't tried it lately, but it should be in good shape. All the pieces for dynamically wrapping entire libraries are there; gio, for example, should be completely doable. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get round to finishing this stuff up.