Re: GstXOverlay interface methods not available

On 28.05.2009 10:21, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
I've attached a working version of the script. Feel free to adapt the source
code to your liking or to point me to the coding standards that you would
like me to adopt.

I've finally added your example to the git repository.  Thanks!

I saw a "BadDrawable" X11 error whenever I quit the program. A backtrace revealed that this was due to the $pipeline->set_state('null') call happening after the window had been destroyed. The fix was to terminate the main loop in a "delete-event" handler instead of "destroy" to make the clean-up happen earlier: <http://git.gnome.org/cgit/perl-GStreamer-Interfaces/commit/?id=f17ecd>.