bug on TextBuffer and TextView

I have a textView with a textBuffer associated with it.

When I start running my program and insert text to the buffer, it doesn't appear on the textView, only after I click the textView with the mouse or add another text, it appears.

I don't know why is it, maybe its a problem of the buffering, I thought maybe there is a flush function, to flush the buffer to the view but I didn't find one, does anyone can help me?